T3010A Annual Charity Information Return & GST Rebate Application
To ensure a Canadian charity maintains its charitable registration status, it must file a Form T3010A, Registered Charity Information Return and financial statements with Canada Revenue Agency, Charities Directorate, each year within six months of its fiscal year end, and meet specific requirements as set out in the Income Tax Act.
A Canadian charity is entitled to a rebate equal to 50% of Goods and Services Tax (GST) paid by it each year [with some exceptions] and is not required to be a GST registrant to claim this rebate.
Related Services offered
- Preparation of T3010A and required schedules
- Preparation of un-audited financial statements
- Review of Form T3010A, Registered Charity Information Return and/or financial statements prepared by others
- Applying for GST refunds from Canada Revenue Agency
- Calculation of disbursement quota requirements
- Guidance on specified gifts and enduring property